feedburner

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,
consectetur adipisicing elit,
sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore
et dolore magna aliqua.

Blogdyak is now PR+1

Labels:

It's been more than a month since my personal blog "Blogdyak" was launched. Earlier today, I visited prchecker.info to update my blog's current pagerank. Actually, I was shocked when the result was displayed. BLOGDYAK now has a Pagerank of 1. Last time I checked my blog's PR, it was a big N/A, meaning the blog  has not yet indexed in major search engine. I never expected Blogdyak to get a PR this early, as many blogs took many months, even years to reach PR 1 state. What's more amazing is that I only had articles published. I just don't know the reason why it made to PR 1 this early. I am so very happy and proud this development.

Now that Blogdyak has its PR, expect more and more and more updates from this blog. Aim for PR2 and higher to gain more relevant traffic. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment